The One Love That Got Away

“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened” – Dr. Seuss

I enjoy spending time at home and all don’t get me wrong, but since I enrolled in school at Michigan State University in June of 2011, I have spent 42 out of the 51 months with the love of my life. However, in those 9 months, I miss her 95% of the time, the other 5% I don’t has to be the first few days of every visit home with family until I start saying to myself everyday, “I can’t wait to get back to her”. I know I can’t be the only one out there missing someone so maybe this will help you get by. So for those people going through some withdrawals of their own, hopefully this post brings a smile to your face! Continue reading

Where It All Begins

“Most folks are as happy as they make up their mind to be.” –Abraham Lincoln

This is the beginning of a blog where quality counts and if I can’t overwhelm you with my quality, perseverance is the secret to all triumphs. Every post I have will be attacked with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. I’ve learned, better late than never, that you cannot be upset with the outcome of something if you didn’t give it your all. If I did every thing I could and was still told no I could accept that, leaving no doubt. Except talking to girls in a public scene, now that is hard, especially if you get shut down, talk about confidence killer. I hope to provide you with advice, entertainment, tips and hope in all your future endeavors. I’ll write and post with no regrets because in the end, the Internet has no eraser and I believe it is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you aren’t. Cant wait to spend a lot of time in my blogging chair! IMG_7646